Sunday, May 01, 2005

photo op...

so the word on the street is that there are some doubters among you. well, as hesitant as i may be to admit it, the truth cannot be denied...i was in fact a cheerleader in my younger days. despite the obvious blackmail risks, i have decided to prove it to you by sharing this kodak moment with you fine folks.

i'm on the left, no my sister doesn't still wear those glasses (thank god!), and no i have not lost my "razzle dazzle." to prove it here's a sweet action shot from yesterday at the botanical gardens.

and because it's awesome, here's one of the hot chick my bro was drooling over.

soopa-sta!

5 Comments:

At Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:32:00 PM, Blogger Shane said...

Your pics aren't working.

 
At Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:34:00 PM, Blogger Shane said...

Much mo betta.

 
At Monday, May 02, 2005 4:33:00 PM, Blogger jbgrinch said...

Well that does help with the image, and now why are you still single? :-)

 
At Wednesday, May 04, 2005 9:57:00 PM, Blogger KA said...

Dude, you are one amazing cheerleader. I wish I could be that bendy!

 
At Friday, August 26, 2005 12:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU PUT THAT CHEERLEADING PHOTO UP!! I LOOK SO WRONG!
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home