Tuesday, April 19, 2005

angels and dementia...

maybe it was just me but the whole papal conclave thing totally made me think of that dan brown book angels and demons. i had this whole idea that it was gonna turn out there was some ginormous conspiracy and those freakin' ambigrams were gonna start showing up everywhere and we'd find out there was some sort of bomb hidden in some crazy tomb somewhere that was gonna destroy the world. and only tom hanks could save us from certain death.

phew!... so glad that didn't happen.

i'm also glad i just single handedly validated the quote " better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."


1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:28:00 PM, Blogger Shane said...

I can't remember if I gave you my newest blog address. If not, here it is: tempestreborn.blogspot.com. If so, here it is again: tempestreborn.blogspot.com. The secret squirrel stuff wasn't working out. Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home