Thursday, April 07, 2005

driving miss daisy crazy...

i know i complain about the drivers here in st. louis a lot, but i'm sorry, i just have to do it again.

dear crappy green car driver man,
you're an ass. yeah you. you suck. who tries to cut someone off from
behind and then has the audacity to give them a dirty look when they beat you to the punch and not let you do it. f you, man. the lane had to merge. i had to merge. so what are you doing trying to speed up and pass me as i'm about to nose dive into the freakin' highway wall. first of all, my car is faster than yours so kiss my ass. secondly, there was no need to try and pass me, it's not like i was grandma crawling along the highway or anything, so kiss my ass again. there was absolutely no need whatsoever for you to be all up on my rear like baxter goin' for k's backdoor. and as if you shaking your head and giving me a "look" wasn't bad enough, you continue to do it even after i move well out of your way. quit makin' faces at me and freakin' keep your eyes on the road. i'd reeeeeally hate for you to rear end the dude in front of you and wreck your precious little pile of crap on wheels. go back to driver's ed, actually pass this time, then maybe we can talk. until then, bite me. oh and p.s. you're ugly.
thank you and have a nice day.
sincerely,
rick james, bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home