Friday, December 10, 2004

Who the heck does she think she is?

Q. Dear Advice Sara Girl,

So, I am talking to this girl who has a boyfriend and who has made it clear to me of what things are. Then tonight she tells me some pretty detailed sexual stuff. Then she gets a call. She comes back. I jokingly ask bootycall? She says no, she doesnt do that. Then she says that she could actually go for one tonight. Then I tell her to call her boyfriend. She laughs it off. Then we go on talking about other things. Then she tells me that tomorrow night she will help me rub one out, wait just kidding she says. I then tell her that I don't know when to believe her or take her serious. Silence. Then I ask her should I take you serious. She tells me night, I pause, say night, and that is it.

Please help me.

Sincerely,
Who the fuck does this girl think she is guy


A. Dear Who does she think she is guy,

Wow. This girl is claaaaassy. I'm not trying to trivialize things here, but in my humble opinion your situation isn't as complicated as you seem to think it is. The girl is trouble. We've already determined that [link]. Now we also know that she's tacky and, without trying to sound like my mom, very unladylike. You know what you need to do and you know why you need to do it. Chop chop mister!

NEXT!

-S
reference [link]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home