Monday, December 06, 2004

what not to get me for christmas...

most people have a problem with their relatives bringing them fruit cake or buying them tacky christmas sweaters every year. at least that's what movies will have you believe. i, however, have a problem with people giving me t-shirts. it's never family members either. it's friends. i mean, yes i'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl, and yes i do appreciate humor more than most, but seriously people. enough with the not so funny t-shirts that i can never wear anywhere b/c i am not so much the little skateresque chick i use to be nor am i the punk smartass girl i never was.

after being home for a week i've finally decided to unpack my suitcase. in the process of doing so i refolded all the stuff in my drawers. that's about when i decided that people need to stop buying me tshirts. i have about a zillion. no really. i counted.

in case you're still planning on buying me a tshirt for xmas here are a few i already have (all have been given to me as gifts). think of the list as one of those plasic baskets with the metal handles that hurt your hands. ya know the ones that have the rubber on top that slips down and ends up being more annoying than a helpful grip. yeah those. think of the list as one of those. ya know, for your shopping convienence.
  • "wise [picture of a donkey] "
  • (across my pectoral region) [arrowing point up] "hey i'm up here"
  • i [heart] dorks
  • dweeb
  • i make boys cry
  • gettin' lucky in kentucky
  • i'm fabulous just ask my mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home