Tuesday, January 18, 2005

moving up in the world...

i stopped by the office today for some not really interesting or exciting reasons and as i was leaving dana turned to alan and asked if my cards had come in. my response: (scrunchy forhead, raised eyebrow look of confusion) "huh?" dana: "your cards, we got some sets in and i wondered if yours was one of them" me: (scrunched forhead, raised eyebrow, big grin) "i get cards?!" dana: "yea, you do birthday's, you get cards." me: (big smile) "sweet!"

i get business cards. i'm not sure why i'm so excited about this. probably b/c now when i meet people i can be like "well here's my card, give me a call." i can see it now. it'll be great. no really it will. promise. so what if the phone number on the card will probably direct them to an automated system on how to go about hiring my company to teach their kid to enjoy science so they can get beat up even more than they already do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home