Friday, January 07, 2005

your captain has turned off the "correct my grammar" sign...

ahem! good afternoon ladies and gentleman and welcome aboard. this is your captain speaking. thank you for choosing my blog to read today. if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during your visit, please don't hesitate to press your call button. now please pay close attention as we justify our use of incorrect grammar and punctuation.

in response to my brother's oh-so-subtle correction of my grammatical error [link] i'd like to draw everyone's attention to the fact that i already addressed this issue in something i wrote when i first created this happy little world where i'm awesome cuz i say so.

we have obviously forgotten that all issues you might have with me and/or my inglés are automatically deemed null and void because why? again, because i say so. so read this "e" (and anyone else out there that has issues with my grammatical awesomeness)

and that's all i have to say about that.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 08, 2005 8:42:00 AM, Blogger Sam said...

correct grammar is a myth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home