Wednesday, January 19, 2005

but why is the rum gone?...

so last night i'm sitting on my rump flipping through one bad television program after another and i happen upon "i love the 90's (part deux)." now first of all, it needs to be said that these "i love the (fill in year here)" shows are hilarious. they bring back all sorts of ridiculous memories. but it's 2005. don't you think the 90's were a little too recent to really get nostalgic about? maybe the early 90's but anything past, i think, 93 would be way too recent to get the desired effect. maybe it's just me. anyway, that's not even my issue. my issue is this. where do they find the people who comment on the different fads?

i can understand commedians and maybe even some actors and musicians. but last night a buddy of mine from college was on there. ok so he wasn't really my buddy, but he was the roommate of one of my best buddies. he's a swimmer and won some olympic medals or something. (whoop-di-freakin-do, like those are hard to win.) i assume that's why they even know who he is (under his name it said olympic swimmer: 2+2=4), but he has no business commenting on the rugrats. i mean, don't get me wrong, he's hot and i can say "hey i know that guy!", so his being on there isn't a bad thing. it's just a weird thing. i just don't get it.

it's kind of like when you see someone wearing a mini skirt with legging and leg warmers tucked into boots or some equally horrific outfit. or like when someone is cheering for texas a&m, why would anyone in their right mind wanna do that? or better yet, when some really hot guy is with a way nasty chick or vice versa. leaves you asking "but...why?!"

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 19, 2005 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Shane said...

You are so freakin' schizophrenic......it's great! I feel like I'm having a seizure everytime I read your stuff...a sexy seizure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home