Friday, December 10, 2004

eight to five what i learned

after spending a week doing some odd jobs around my brother's office i learned a few things. and here they are...
  • eight to five is actually more like 830 to 4
  • with a 2 hour lunch break to go shopping
  • besides the owner my brother is the only other man in his office
  • my brother works with all middle aged women
  • which means the temperature in the office fluctuates to accomodate their hot flashes
  • i don't know how many people work in his office
  • because everytime i thought i'd met everyone another would randomly appear
  • from some obscure broom closet i never realized existed
  • once i set an alarm clock my body naturally wakes me up before it goes off
  • for example i set my alarm for 6:30, i'm up @ 5
  • thursday is "productivity day"
  • everyone hates thursday
  • melanie had a crap job
  • i could make a living working in claims processing
  • if i wanted to teeter on the edge of suicide
  • every day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home