Thursday, March 17, 2005

hidden talents

driving home today my brother started making this weird gurgling like noise. i looked at him confused and a bit disgusted. only to find he was making spit bubbles. yeah, i know. don't ask. anyway, after realizing what he was doing, he kinda laughed and said "yeah, i have no idea why i just did that. but remember when we were kids and we use to do it all the time? you were the best at it."

wha? huh? i was? i had no idea. and all this time i thought my only talent was tripping over my own feet.

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 18, 2005 8:13:00 AM, Blogger jbgrinch said...

I dont know why but my folks were atlking about car contest the last time we were together and I was good at blowing bubble gum bubbles.I guess we all have to be good at some wierd thing or another. Have a goodday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home