Monday, February 28, 2005

word to the wise...

if your voice is so shot that you sound somewhat like an emphysemic hermaphrodite may i recommend you not attempt teach 20 rowdy 5 year olds about taste. and by teach them about taste i mean, feed them all sorts of sweet, sour, bitter, and just plain nasty things that causes them to run screaming to the water fountain and pseudo-vomit all over the place.

added by author 3/1 @ 20:11

i do, however, highly recommend taking a day off and sleeping, dousing yourself in vicks vap-o-rub, downing some tylenol severe cold pills, sleeping some more, drinking tea, eating poptarts, watch bad tv, and repeating as necessary.

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 28, 2005 7:54:00 PM, Blogger jbgrinch said...

when I was in 4th grade I remember that lesson. you hold your nose and you cant tell if your eating mint. My Teacher even found a place to get choc. covered ants ick! I never forgot that teacher or the ants and dont think I ever will. your kids wont either Im sure. Hope you feel better soon I know that I am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home