Wednesday, February 23, 2005

papa s in the hizzouse...

ladies and gentleman. boys and girls. i present to you, the supplier of half my genes. papa s. and no i don't mean smurf. although that would be kinda cool if your last name was smurf so you could call your dad papa smurf and you could be smurfette. but you wouldn't have to be tiny and blue. cuz being tiny and blue wouldn't be very cool. talk about being a minority. anyway. i digress.

imagine my surprise and elation to learn my daddy-o had found this silly little blogity-blog and posted a comment [link]. my guess is that he was being oh so fatherly, and googling his kiddo's names and happened upon this. or perhaps he was searching for something of significance and somehow stumbled onto the blog of a bumbling idiot, who just so happens to be his youngest daughter.

whatever the reason, hiya pops! we're happy to have you. please don't hold anything i say on here against me in a court of law. or at the dinner table.

added by author 2/23/05 @ 13:45


so apparently the memo has been sent out about this here site. we are all sorts of popular today.

so without further adeiu, i welcome the woman, the myth, the legend, and the voluntary donor of the other half of my genetic code (not to mention, the incubator that hatched this little chickety)...mama s!

i'd also like to welcome my dear sweet lauren. glad you found me. and i love that you found me on a day where my 'song of the day' just so happened to be one that is associated with our glorious freshman year and those pesky sophmore boys. i still refer to them as that. and by refer i mean to myself. while reminiscing. alone. in my room. late at night. with mass quantities of chocolate and a sam's club size box of kleenex.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:47:00 PM, Blogger Shane said...

Hey Big Daddy S. Your daughter is su-weeet.

 
At Wednesday, February 23, 2005 4:25:00 PM, Blogger Shane said...

Hi Mama S. Hey Lauren.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home