Monday, February 21, 2005

me moment of the day...

i often laugh out loud and/or talk to myself while watching television. the big ern can attest to this. you can usually find me saying things like "hahaha. that's hilarious!" "sooo hot, want to touch the hiney!" "holy crap batman!" or the most common "i love him!"

today as i was watching my daily rerun of ed, i couldn't help but laugh hysterically and belt out a nice hearty "i love him!" (in reference to tom cavanaugh of course). immediately after it came out i found myself thinking "wow, that was really loud" and then i heard the neighbor's door close. i tell you what, if the situation was reversed and i heard "hahaha! i love him!" coming out of my neighbor's place, i do believe i would stand in my doorway for a moment with a look of confusion and fear, and then immediately get online and blog about my freak of a neighbor.

i should keep my eye out for any recently updated blogs about strange neighbors that profess their love to tv characters on a disturbingly regular basis.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you only say that about the guys.
Love
Pops

 
At Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara - I love how visual this was! I definitely remember you being a tv talker watcher ... yeah. So great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home