Thursday, January 27, 2005

g'day mate...

you know it's going to be a good day when...
  • you wake up about 3 times in the night and end up getting up to start your day @ about 5 b/c you can't fall back asleep.
  • you bang your knee on the bathroom cabinet that creeped open in the night.
  • as you're shampooing your hair you notice the shampoo isn't getting very lathery. that's about when you realize you're using face soap.
  • you pop a button on your shirt while attempting to put it on. no really. it just-pop. much like the weasel.
  • you feel like a-double-crooked-letter.
  • no matter how much you try to avoid the fact, you know you're getting sick.
  • one of your nostrils is perma-clogged. just one. so annoying.
  • you have 2 things of cough/cold medicine. one expired in nov. 2002 the other in march 2004.
  • all you wanna do is crawl back into bed and never move, but mom's in town. and by "mom's in town" i mean "you have to go shopping all day". shoot me now.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 27, 2005 11:03:00 AM, Blogger jbgrinch said...

So glad to hear that I am not the only one who has days like this. I hope that you feel better I was beginning to wonder where you have been. Shopping with mom, boy the last time I did that I ended up with a nice gray suit and 2 job interviews. I cant say I got the jobs but the suit was sure nice. Have a good day and get some rest if you can Look forward to feeling better

jeremy

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2005 12:04:00 PM, Blogger K said...

On the up side, for me, I'm not getting sick. I do, however, share in the frustration that is waking up every couple of hours throughout the night. I wish I could be shopping instead of telling parents how much harder their kids need to work to get that A they think they deserve. Enjoy the mall for me if not for yourself and feel better soon.

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2005 12:13:00 PM, Blogger KA said...

Truer scenarios have never been recapped quite like that.

Yesterday, I was in a cab, when the driver almost hit a biker. They started screaming at one another and the biker pulled something out of his coat (initially I thought it was a gun). Fortunately, it was just a bike lock. He looked like a madman, waving his lock in the air. I'm not sure what he was planning on doing with it, but I bolted before I could watch the fight. I was hoping to make it through Wednesday without getting shot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home