Friday, September 23, 2005

fun with numbers...

1. who ever is writing rude comments to/about the readers of this here blog needs to knock it off. that's not what i'm about and that's not what this blog is about. write me comments about how lame my post was, about the weather, you can even write me a poem, just don't go writing comments that are insulting to others, b/c that's just not cool in my book.

2. the hurricane is not going to pull a wizard of oz on me. so no need to worry. since i know you all are having sleepless nights over it.

3. what do elephants and plums have in common?
they're both purple... except for the elephant.

4. i'm going to vegas next weekend. jacy and i are going. my sister is going to meet us there and we're gonna meet up with the dude i met at the airport last thanksgiving too. jacy, laura, and i are gonna get married. we're gonna pick up an extra ring for wendy since she's in new zealand and can't join in on our debauchary

5. if you're happy and you know it clap your hands.

6. george bush hates black people.

and that's all i have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home