Monday, August 22, 2005

glitch in the system

i have no idea why my blog has been a blank page as of late. and i have no idea how to fix it. hopefully it'll fix itself or i'll find some hot computer dude to come and work some magic on me. uh i mean, on it.

i'll keep trying to fiddle around with it, but if you're able to see/ read this plase email me or post me a comment so that i know the promblemo hath been fixed.

until then... here's a picture of the greatest job posting on earth...

(photo courtesy of airport boy)


2 Comments:

At Monday, August 22, 2005 9:55:00 AM, Blogger jbgrinch said...

hey kid I dont know what you did but your back now. Glad to see you
Ill be back from folk fest in a week. have a good

jeremy

 
At Monday, August 22, 2005 1:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monday afternoon and everything looks good Sara!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home