Sunday, July 31, 2005

just my type...

a girl at work saw a picture of me and g and says "oh he's not at all what i pictured." which, of course, prompted the inquiry of what type boy she did picture me with. her response...big, tall, 250+, blond, 'aristocraty looking'.

'aristocraty looking'? what does that even mean? and 250+? really? hmmm. interesting. wonder what it is about me that would make her think that's what my choice of boy would be. must be the constant talk of food (or more specifically cheese), and my regular wearing of tiaras.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, July 31, 2005 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Shane said...

He he he. Tiaras. He he.

 
At Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:07:00 AM, Blogger jbgrinch said...

just stopping to say hi! hope that all is well

jeremy

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Sara said...

i think...you should bite me. and that you know me waaaay too well.

diabetes. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home