Sunday, November 21, 2004

wedding bells and drunken men...

this weekend an old family friend got married. our parents have know each other for about 27 years...so i'm not lying when i say i've known these people my whole life...here are a few things i learned at the wedding...
  • i've grown up real nice.
  • 'bobby' is now just 'bob'
  • we're scheduled to get married in 7 years.
  • mr. b apparently loves my mom
  • or so he told me
  • after a couple bottles of wine.
  • i was told to be wary of a kid called 'shack'.
  • they should have warned me to avoid a boy called 'bueller'.
  • bueller can't dance
  • or rather, dances like a sixth grader
  • and thinks my arms turn in ways they do not
  • he also doesn't know what personal space is.
  • open bar= a room full of buellers


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home