Friday, November 12, 2004

classic mom...

today at lunch my mom befriended some guy and apparently he's perfect for me because " he's so cute and a hockey player and oh my gosh sara, his butt!" uh yeah, thanks mom for 1. scarring me by talking about a guy's ass and 2. having such high standards for me. so basically my mom went up and introduced herself to some random dude b/c he was hot and looked like a hockey player. hmm. at least we know where i get it from.
the best part is that she gave him her number. yep. she told him to give her a call anytime because she'd love to have him and whoever else over for a nice home cooked meal or maybe just to bake them some cookies. suuuuure mom. like he's never heard that one before. but it's ok b/c she thought better of it and...invited him over for dinner during the holidays! hahaha. cuz that's a good idea.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 13, 2004 2:40:00 PM, Blogger jbgrinch said...

well Im happy to see that you can find the humor in your mother I hope that my kids can do the same when they get older. I have found that now Im old (46 ) it is much harder to find the sunny side in many things at 1/2 my age it is good that you still can

 

Post a Comment

<< Home